Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to treat baby acne

« ...The first thing you should consider is where the acne is located on your body. Certain types of treatment methods are better for one type of area than another. Therefore, determine where you will be using the treatment and this will help you to choose the best kind to use as some treatments are better for one's face than for other parts of the body or vice versa....
...For me I just started eating lots of fruit in the morning then I would drink at least ninety ounces of water. When ever I washed my face I used a new towel and always patted my skin dry....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...There are different kinds of acne scarring: ice pick scarring, atrophic scarring, and hypertrophic scarring. Ice pick scars are deep pitted scars with steep edges. Atrophic scars are pitted but have smooth borders and are not as deep. Hypertrophic scar, more common on the back and chest, are thick lumpy scars that sit above the surface of the skin....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: homemade acne face mask, seattle acne scar fillers surgeons, how to clear your face of acne

No comments: